Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 11 December 2021.
- MyGate, an apartment management solution provider, has reportedly acquired MyCommunity Genie for strengthening its community commerce play.
- Zoivane Pets, a platform for pet supplies, has raised $100k in its seed funding round witnessing the participation of various angel investors including Hitesh Dhawan, Dhrumil Patel, Joy Gnanamony, and Abhishek Gupta.
- A social network, Zorro, raised $3.2 million in its seed funding round co-led by 3one4 Capital and 9Unicorn Ventures along with the participation from Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Ritesh Agarwal, Ashish Hemrajani, Kunal Shah among others.
- Shiprocket has reportedly raised $185 million in a Series E funding round led by Zomato, Lightrock India, and Temasek Holdings with participation of Moore Strategic Ventures and 9Unicorns.
- Gati KWE, an express logistics and supply chain solutions provider, has set up its largest Surface Transhipment Centre in Farukh Nagar to offer added advantages of the optimized supply chain to the customers.
Must Read:News Headlines of India today 11 December 2021
Latest business news India today 11 December 2021 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- A shopping app has been launched by packaged water company Bisleri, to be available on both Android and iOS across 26 cities.
- Federal Bank has tied up with Star Health and Allied Insurance Co Ltd for providing a wide range of health insurance products for the bank customers.
- Trend Micro, a cybersecurity company, is planning to expand its cloud business and grow the incident response in India by setting up new offices in Mumbai.
Must Read:11 December ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 11 December 2021 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Alembic Pharma has made strategic investments in RIGImmune, focussed on developing treatments for RNA viruses, by the acquisition of preferred stock.
- A drug maker, Lupin, announced the launch of 11 diagnostic laboratories in India.
- Apollo TeleHealth has become the world’s first organization to attain ISO 13131:2021 certification by British Standards Institution.
Must Read:Best Electric Bikes in India
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 11 December 2021 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.