Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 24 March 2022.
- The Sensex opened at 57,190.05 points and NIFTY50 at 17.094.95 points.
- The rate of petrol in Delhi is Rs. 97.01 and Diesel is Rs. 88.27.
- The 24 Carat Gold is trading at INR 53,195 per 10 grams.
- A retail home loan of more than Rs 2 lakh crores has been approved by HDFC Ltd in the current FY.
- BookMyShow has attained the exclusive ticket rights of the upcoming Indian Premier League edition scheduled to begin from March 26.
- Nayara Energy, an Indian private refiner, has bought 1.8 million barrels of Russian oil of Urals after a gap of one year from trader Trafigura.
Zero Brokerage Demat Account Online Click Below Images
Latest business news India today 24 March 2022 – business news headlines today
Today business news – business today – latest business news
- Adani Powers has partnered with IHI Corporation and Kowa Company for studying ammonia as a fuel in thermal power generation and to achieve the targets of greenhouse gas reductions.
- Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India has exported 30 lakh units in 21 years of its operations in India.
- A raid has been conducted by Income Tax Department in the multiple premises of Hero Motocorp for tax evasion investigation.
- ICICI Bank had tied up with Chennai Super Kings to launch the “Chennai Super Kings ICICI Bank Credit Card”.
- Axis Bank and Kotak Mahindra Bank have acquired a stake of 7.84% each in Open Network for Digital Commerce, a public digital infrastructure framework entity.
Must Read:24 March 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 24 March 2022 – business news India today
Business news live – latest news – business news today India
- Kalpesh Tiwari has been appointed as the Chief Human Resources Officer by a global wellness brand Vahdam India.
- Central Coalfields Limited has launched the Covid crisis Scholarship Scheme with an aim to provide financial support to the students whose parents died because of Covid-19.
- Signature Global to invest Rs 310 crore for the development of township on a 9-acre land in the city.
- As per BofA Global Research Report, the share of domestic banks in the commercial credit has decreased from 56% in FY 2011 to 34% in FY 2021 due to companies moving away from bank funds and pandemic.
- Guardian Link, a Chennai based NFT start-up, has launched “the world’s first NFT cricket game” available on android, iOS and PC.
- The Indian growth forecasts have been downgraded by the Fitch Ratings from 10.3% to 8.5% due to higher energy prices.
Must Read:24 March in Indian history
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 24 March 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.